Tutorial #6: Repeated Readings to Promote Fluency
In Teaching Tutorial # 6, our experts are Beth Harn, Ph.D., University of Oregon & David Chard, Ph.D., Southern Methodist University
This Teaching Tutorial offers:
Online tutorial covering
- What is Repeated Reading?
- How do we Know Repeated Reading is Effective?
- When Should we Employ Repeated Reading?
- What Should Teachers Consider in Designing Repeated Reading Instruction?
- What Repeated Reading Strategies can Teachers use to Promote Fluency?
- How do we Evaluate Effectiveness of Instructional Efforts?
- What Resources can Teachers use to Learn more About Promoting Fluency?