TeachingLD Blog is a great place to watch for breaking news about TeachingLD, the Division for Learning Disabilities, and Learning Disabilities around the world.
Posted on July 5, 2011
[PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS BLOG IS CHRONOLOGICALLY LISTED. SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM FOR THE MOST RECENT POSTS]
We are pleased to inaugurate this new feature of TeachingLD. We hope that visitors to TeachingLD will find it a valuable way to learn about and share recent and interesting events related to learning disabilities.We invite registered visitors to submit comments and content in certain areas of TeachingLD. We hope you will take the opportunity to contribute in the interactive areas of the site--the blog, the lesson-plans section, and others--as a way of helping each other help students with Learning Disabilities. To ensure that the interactive features are enjoyable and appropriate for visitors to TeachingLD, we ask that contributors adhere to a few rules, which we have outlined in simple form here and in greater detail in our disclaimer.By submitting content, you agree that you will not submit
If we find that someone has posted materials that violate these guidelines, we'll remove the material and, completely at our discretion, we may ban the person from posting in the future.We look forward to having TeachingLD provide a vibrant and pleasant forum for people to exchange helpful content about teaching students with Learning Disabilities.
- Advertising or any form of commercial solicitation;
- Material that personally identifies a child or a student;
- Material that is untrue, defames, abuses, harasses, or threatens others;
- Statements that are bigoted, hateful, mean spirited, or ethnically or racially offensive;
- Material that advocates illegal activity or discusses illegal activities with the intent to commit them;
- Unauthorized copyrighted material (including, but not limited to, text, sound, or graphic files);
- Material that contains vulgar, obscene, pornographic, or indecent language or images;
Posted on January 13, 2017Tweets by TeachingLD
Posted on April 1, 2018
We loved seeing many of you in Tampa this past February for CEC 2018! Thank you for attending DLD's business meeting and our annual Reception and Student Poster Session. Scroll down to see some of the highlights from the events and click here to read about our amazing 2017 award recipients!
Posted on August 2, 2018
President Elect Michael Faggella-Luby and new Executive Director Miriam Ortiz brought in the new term at the CEC 2018 Leadership Institute in Alexandria Virginia. There, Michael and Miriam received training on legal issues relevant to non-profit organizations, growing membership & managing data, planning professional development, and managing division websites & social media.