Diane and Brian Bryant
Diane and Brian Bryant are presently at the University of Texas at Austin. At UT Austin, Diane currently the principal investigator of the Three-Tier Early Mathematics Assessment and Intervention project with the Vaughn Gross Center for Reading and Language Arts, also at the University of Texas at Austin. Her research interests include validating interventions in reading and mathematics for students with early learning difficulties and learning disabilities. Brain, also at UT Austin, is a Research Fellow with the Vaughn Gross Center for reading and Language Arts. His primary research interests are in assessment and instruction in learning disabilities (especially reading and mathematics) and mental retardation (especially support provisions), and the exploration of assistive technology applications for children and adults with a variety of disabilities.
- How did you both get started in the field? Part 1
- How did you both get started in the field? Part 2
- What big ideas can practitioners draw from your work? Part 1
- What big ideas can practitioners draw from your work? Part 2
- How has the field of learning disabilities changed since you started?