Donald Deshler held the Williamson Distinguished Professorship and is now professor emeritus at Kansas University where he also directed the Center for Research on Learning. Throughout his illustrious career, he focused most of his efforts on improving programming for adolescents who have Learning Disabilities.
- Evolution of Work
- Why did you start in the field?
- What big ideas can practitioners draw from your work?
- How has LD changed since your first studies?
- What issues face the field today?
- What strengths can the field now lean on?