Charles Hughes is a professor of Special Education at Penn State College. Professor Hughes extensive research has focused on instructional strategies designed to support students with LD and behavior problems to self-regulate their academic and social behavior.
- Where did you start in the field?
- Evolution of Work
- What big ideas can practitioners draw from your work?
- How has LD changed since your first studies?
- What issues face the field today?
- What strengths can the field now lean on?