John W. Lloyd
John W. Lloyd is a professor at the University of Virginia. His research interests focus on Learning Disabilities, Emotional and Behavioral Disorders, and Autism. His extensive work has focused largly on programming developmental and remedial instruction, especially in the social-behavioral and reading areas to name but some of his works.
- Evolution of Work
- Why did you start in the field?
- What big ideas can practitioners draw from your work?
- How has LD changed since your first studies?
- What issues face the field today?
- What strengths can the field now lean on?