Margo Mastropieri and Thomas Scruggs
Margo Mastropieri and Thomas Scruggs are professor emeritus and professor emerita at George Mason University. Margo’s work has largely focused on cognitive strategies designed to promote learning and retention of school-related information. Tom’s work has included works on cognitive and instructional strategies for students with disabilities, and research synthesis.
- How did you both get started in the field?
- Why did you bogh start in the field?
- What big ideas can practitioners draw from your work?
- What issues face the field today?
- What strengths can the field now lean on?